atTAcK Addiction Men's Recovery House
The Men’s atTAcK addiction Recovery house is a 10-bed recovery home for men who wish to continue their recovery and have secured full-time employment. The recovery house provides a safe, substance free, structured and supporting living environment for our residents. Residents make a personal commitment to continue growing in their recovery by working closely with their sponsor and attending AA/NA meetings. This program allows men to live in the home for 3-6 months at a low cost while maintaining their employment, pursuing further education, and learning to budget and save in order to accomplish the primary goal of independent living.
The atTAcK addiction Recovery House
- Delaware resident
- Adult male over the age of 18
- Identifiable history of substance abuse/dependence
- Residents with co-occurring mental health disorders are eligible
- Residents who are prescribed medications such as Methadone, Buprenorphine, Naloxone, and vivitrol for opioid and/or alcohol dependency are also eligible.
Before moving in you should have already completed the following
- Obtained employment and maintained income for at least 30 days or have been approved for an atTAcKaddiction loan. Loan recipients need to be searching for a job from 8AM – 4PM daily until a position is secured
- Have chosen a home group within a week of moving in and are actively attending weekly meetings
- Secured a sponsor with whom you are comfortable communicating and working
atTAcK addiction Recovery House FAQ
- Two-double rooms
- Two-triple rooms
Can I have visitors?
No, visitors are not permitted on the property other than in a vehicle to pick a resident up.
Things to consider:
- Transportation is not provided. Residents are required to arrange their own transportation to appointments, meetings, work, etc.
- Medical Cost: Residents are responsible for all medical costs for prescriptions, copays, emergency treatment, etc.